What Is ThermiVa?
ThermiVa is a new form of energy medicine that uses heat therapy delivered via radio frequency (RF) waves to promote collagen synthesis, shrinkage and tightening of female tissues. The ThermiVa offers a smart and alternative choice for female rejuvenation that is non-surgical, non-invasive, and pain-free.
The ThermiVa is the first non-surgical and thermal-controlled radio frequency procedure to relieve symptoms associated with female gynecological conditions. Studies show that the use of ThermiVa leads to improvements in:
- Vaginal Tightness: Tightening occurs at the vaginal opening and throughout the full course of the vagina. Women and their partners notice these changes immediately after their treatments.
- Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence/Over-Active Bladder: Reduce urinary leaking and urge. When Thermiva is used with pelvic floor physical therapy many women are able to avoid bladder surgeries like the mesh and sling.
- Sexual or Orgasmic Dysfunction: Treatments may increase nerve sensitivity, stronger pelvic floor muscular contractions and the capability to achieve orgasms in a shorter period of time. Thermiva treatments to the clitoral and g-spot areas are very safe.
- Labial Cosmetic Appearance: Tightens labial tissues and helps to reduce sagging, camel toe appearance and results in smoother and softer skin. Women also have more comfort in tight clothing such as bikinis, Jeans and Leotards and have less awareness.
- Vaginal Dryness/Atrophic Vaginitis: vaginal moisture both inside and out increases and helps soften and thicken the vulva-vaginal skin. These changes lead to less sexual pain and more sexual satisfaction.
- Prolapse: The vulva-vaginal tissue tighten during ThermiVa™ treatments resulting in a tightening or pulling in of the prolapse organs. Research is showing an improvement in prolapse by as much as one grade reduction after ThermiVa™ therapy.
ThermiVa™ gives women a choice. Women do not have to resort to surgeries for their female rejuvenation. Surgeries like labiaplasty, vaginoplasty, bladder surgeries and prolapse surgeries often require lengthy and often painful recoveries and serious complications. NOW they have a non-surgical option ThermiVa™. Women will gain confidence and feel great about themselves without the stigma of surgery, and can feel like themselves again.
We are proud to be offering ThermiVa™. Our unique approach will help you achieve long lasting results, and help you regain a part of you that was missing.
How Does ThermiVa Work?
Temperature-controlled radio frequency therapy has been used safely in the cosmetic industry for years. The ThermiVa works on the same principle, but collagen production, collagen remodeling and shrinkage of tissue occur not on the skin but intravaginally.
When controlled ThermiVa radio frequency heat is applied intravaginally with a gentle and smooth S-shaped probe, the vaginal tissues shrink and tightness is restored, sexual function is enhanced and symptoms associated with prolapse and urinary leaking are reduced. The same “S” probe is used externally where immediate remodeling of the labia occurs. A woman’s self-confidence is positively affected and a sense of hope is restored.
The ThermiVa procedure takes 30 to 45 minutes, is pain-free and requires no downtime recovery. Patients can resume regular activity and sexual function on the same day. ThermiVa treatments are gentle, relaxing and feel like an internal, warm massage. The procedure is performed in a relaxing and private treatment room on a traditional massage table.The results both inside the pelvis and outside on the external genitalia are nothing short of miraculous.
How Long Does The ThermiVa Treatment Take?
The in office ThermiVa procedure takes 30 to 45 minutes, is pain-free and requires no downtime recovery. Patients can resume regular activity and sexual function on the same day.
What Does a Thermiva Treatment Feel Like?
ThermiVa treatments are gentle, relaxing and feel like an internal, warm massage. The procedure is performed in a relaxing and private treatment room on a traditional massage table. An “S” shape probe is used gently on external labia to improve appearance. The same “S” probe can be inside the vagina to reduce vaginal laxity, prolapse and incontinence. For orgasm dysfunction the ThermiVa treatment includes applying the “S” shape wand to the clitoral area to improve nerve sensitivity and sexual response.
The ThermiVa Patient Benefits
- No Downtime/Recovery or delay in sexual activity. Return to normal activities same day.
- In-office procedure that takes up to 45 minutes.
- Can treat both the vagina and the labia in one session. Most other doctors can only treat one body part.
- No prep needed. No anesthesia, No shots, No numbing creams.
- No post-surgical recovery or scarring.
- Non-Ablative, Non Surgical and Non-Invasive.
- No lasers! No stinging! No discharge!
- Can be performed 6 weeks after delivery and between pregnancies.
- Treatment effects can last 9-12 months.
- Promotes tightening of vulva-vaginal tissues and softer and smoother labial skin.
- Promotes new collagen synthesis.
- Temperature controlled hand piece set to the comfort level of patient.
- Very comfortable warmth, little to no pain.
- Thin and gently curved “S” shape hand piece for gentle application
- Single use hand piece (no transmission/infection risk)
- Very affordable, financing available
- Follow up maintenance treatments only once a year